Friday 5 July 2013

Trust no one

When your like me and are forced through circumstances to evaluate your life. You start to wonder who you can trust!

Then you start looking at the people in your life. Family and friends to work out who you can trust?

You remember those you have trusted in the past and wonder could you trust them again?

I decided that there are 1 or 2 folk from my past that I could trust if they were still in my life. They ain't so that ain't a valid point.

So I came to the conclusion there's nobody in my life right now that I can trust!!!

So how on I fix that?

I don't know the answer right now but I need to work something out cause the options ain't worth nothing.

I do have one option in my mind but I'm fighting so hard not to go that route!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment