Thursday 4 July 2013

Friends

I spent lots of time recently Considering who my real friends are!

I've decided that I've never had any. I have had folk that used me. Those who knew I would help anyone if I can and used that until they had what they wanted.

Then like everyone in my life they run and leave me again  
It started when my mum left me and has continued my entire life!

I don't mean those people who have held a special place in my heart. I mean those that would be friends nothing more!

All this thought has led me to the conclusion that I dont make a good friend or those who I thought were friends would still be that.

I'm not saying what my dad always has. That I am a bastard.

Just that I must be worthless as I've always believed!

This has no relation to anyone I've met or become friends with online. I'm talking about real life friends.

I think that when things happen that force you to take stock and evaluate your life. You need to be brutally honest with yourself and what I've done here is just write down how I ended up feeling about myself.

So perhaps I am not worth anything after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment