Tuesday 9 July 2013

Thinking about past - present

After a physically exhausting day in the garden. Then a relaxing hour or so chilling watching Rod Stewart's life story as I was sketching with soft pastels.

They then show a concert that is almost 40 years old and I thought great just the perfect end to my day.

Then they play a song that back in the day was great but had no special meaning to me. However it just fits perfectly into my life right now.

What happens then is I end up crying like a big kid.

It made me sit and think again. Not a good thing to do at almost 1am.

Not to worry though there are folk in the world much worse of than me. So I'm going to sit and chant for the happiness of ANYONE who is struggling and finding life hard right now.

So if that happens to be you at the moment know that there is someone thinking of you, chanting and praying that life improves for us ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment